Mobile Commercial Locksmith
DNA Locksmith offers Mobile Commercial Locksmith services in Lake county. When the locks or hardware on your business doors need servicing or replacing, contact us.
We are located in Lady Lake and serve Fruitland Park, Leesburg, Mt. Dora, Eustis, Summerfield, Weirsdale, The Villages, Tavares, Oxford and surrounding areas. Since we are a 24/7 mobile locksmith, we bring our business to yours, when and where you need it. Some of the services we offer include:
- Lock Re-Keying
- Door Closers Repair / Replace
- Locks Picked
- Install Deadbolts to Improve Security
- Electronic Keypad Deadbolts Installed
- Master Keying
- Doors Keyed-Alike
- Duplicate Keys
- Exit Device Repair / Replace
– Rekeying a lock is the process of changing parts inside the lock to work with another key. This process voids the previous key used. The new key will be the only key that operates the lock. The locks themselves remain the same, they just work with a new key.
– When your door starts closing faster or slower than you expect, or it slams at the last second, it may need adjusting. Other times the door closer may just need replacing.
– Sometimes you may not have your spare available, have lost all your keys, or simply do not have access to a lock for what ever reason. These are the times we will pick the lock. When people think of picking locks they think of lockouts only usually. However, padlocks and interior locks that are inside your place of business may need picking as well. For example, a key is missing that operates an office door that hardly gets any use. If the key(s) to the door are lost, we will pick the lock.
– Deadbolts are a great way to add another layer of security to your office. With a proper install, they will provide a good amount of kick in resistance to the door they are on. Sometimes deadbolts just need to be replaced because they are worn, not working, or just for aesthetic reasons.
– These are great if you are doing home automation in the office or if you are looking for options other than just keys to open your door. These can come in many different options, some of them give the ability to see who entered by keeping up with an audit trail. They are also a great alternative to giving employees keys since you can just program a code and delete it if and when they separate from the company. This ensures that the ex-employee no longer has access to your business.
– Lockouts are pretty obvious. You arrive at the office and you realize that you have lost your key, or the key no longer works the lock. At this point, it is a good idea to have a locksmith on hand or on call to get you back into your place of business.
– Just like the rekey, we change the parts inside the lock. The difference is that we add extra pins so that more than 1 key will operate the lock. In a master key system, you can have 1 key that opens every door in the building and another that opens only 1 or 2 doors. For example, the janitor may have access to the front door and janitor closet, while your master key will operate the entire building and the janitor closet.
– Keying locks alike is a rekey, but it is the idea that instead of multiple keys opening multiple doors at your place of business, the locks are rekeyed to use only 1 key for all locks in the building. This is a great way to thin down the keyring when a master key system is not a great fit and all doors should be accessible by all employees.
– Duplicating keys is just that, making an exact copy of a working key. It is always a good idea to have a spare or two on hand.
– If an exit device is not working properly or fails to open entirely, make sure to get a locksmith out as soon as possible. Sometimes the repair is fairly easy, other times they need replacing. Either way, it should be a top priority to get it back in working order.
If you are looking for our residential locksmith services, please click here